Tier 2 Membership
Virtual Art and Calligraphy Education
- Enjoy over 70+ classes on demand to expand your skill set.
- One new class launched every month - see schedule below
- Private community to meet fellow artists
Enrollment closed until 2024
We encourage slowing down, engaging your creativity, and connecting with others as a means to purposeful living.
What is Included?
- 70+ On-demand video classes
- Printable handouts for each class
- Private community to connect with creatives
- Supplies are not included
- Classes do not expire; they are all accessible immediately and for the duration of your membership
- No contract obligation--cancel anytime
New classes coming to Tier 2:
Launching June 2023 - May 2024
⦁ Monoline Italic by Sonia Pal @asquarewatermelon - June 2023
⦁ Methodology for Learning a New Script by Sonia Pal @asquarewatermelon
⦁ Flourished Butterflies by Sabine Tack @federverliebt
⦁ Calligrams by Sabine Tack @federverliebt
⦁ Creating an Art Appreciation Journal by Nana Sri Ratna* @TheCreativeKinds - August 2023
⦁ Intro to Italian Hand by Allison McClanahan @wildwoodcp
⦁ Creating an Illustrated Watercolor Map by Allison McClanahan @wildwoodcp
⦁ Creating a Watercolor Wreath in Procreate by Michelle Coulter @blueskieslettering - July 2023
⦁ Sketching People by Marie Jade Yurick @goldleafcalligraphy
⦁ Painting People by Marie Jade Yurick @goldleafcalligraphy
*Note: This class will only be available in Tier 2 for one year.
This is not a complete list of classes. Classes subject to change without notice.
Wedding Invitation Suite Classes
Calligraphy Critique and Layout Classes
Different Calligraphy Script Classes
Monogram and Flourishing Classes
Who Should Enroll?
- Anyone with an interest in learning calligraphy, painting, colored pencil application, various crafts, and introduction to digital art with Procreate
- Creative minds (or hopefuls) who want to connect with other people who share their passions
- Anyone who tends to take on too much in life and needs a bona fide reason to slow down and explore their creative side
Who Should Enroll?
Artists, calligraphers and creative hopefuls who desire to slow down from the daily grind, learn various skills, and connect with others.
What is the Format?
All classes are on-demand and self-paced right here on our course platform. The classes will be available to you for the duration of your membership.
What is Included?
- Lessons include videos, supply lists, and worksheets where appropriate
- Private Community for making connections
These are just a sample of the classes. View our Class Directory of over 70 classes here.
Pointed Pen Calligraphy
- Modern Calligraphy - including two different styles
Broad Edge Calligraphy
- Intro to Monoline Uncial Calligraphy (18 minutes)
- Art Nouveau Lettering Style with Speedball A Nib (1 hour 23 minutes)
- Intro to Hebrew Calligraphy (51 minutes)
- Intro to Broad Edge Flourishing (36 minutes)
Brush Pen Calligraphy
- Intro to Brush Pen Lettering with the Tombow Fudenosuke Pen (37 minutes)
- How to Make Letters Dance (20 minutes)
- Faux calligraphy (22 minutes)
Watercolor and Colored Pencils
- Watercolor Charging and Glazing Techniques (1 hour 14 minutes)
- Color Application with Colored Pencils (12 minutes)
- Watercolor Painting with Tea and Coffee (45 minutes)
- Additional watercolor technique classes
Crafts and Correspondence
- Foil Quill Pen Calligraphy (25 minutes)
- Hand-lettered Wood Signs (21 minutes)
- Writing Thank You Notes (27 minutes)
- Japanese Stab Binding (36 minutes)
- Additional classes including lettering on unusual surfaces and book binding
- How to Use Procreate (34 minutes)
- Digital Coloring Page DIY (40 minutes)
- How to Style and Photograph Flatlays (32 minutes)
- Additional classes including designing and vectorizing a logo
Monogram Flourishing and Layout
- How to Create a Monogram (24 minutes)
- Flourished Snowflake (21 minutes)
- Magic Centering Method (55 minutes)
- Additional classes including flourishing a cartouche
Wedding Invitation Suite Design Series
- A series comprised of three courses from designing a watercolor crest to printing your stationery design. (134 minutes)
*Classes subject to change.
- Michelle Coulter @blueskieslettering, Alabama USA
- Regenia Paige @regeniapaigecalligraphy, Michigan USA
- Jane Matsumoto @ginkgoarts, California USA
- Ezra Feller @ezra.feller, Belgium
- Malka Klein @malkaklein, Israel
- Olivia Shee @ollie.lettersaturdayz, Malaysia
- Melissa Baker @melissabakercalligraphy, Alabama USA
- Angenise Rawls @thegracefulpenstudio, Ohio USA
- Carrie Ellis @carrieelliscalligraphy, Texas USA
- Allison McClanahan @wildwoodcalligraphyandpost, Utah USA
- Heather McKelvey @kallialitheia, Alabama USA
What Tier 2 Does Not Include
- Deep dive instruction into any one calligraphy script
- Supplies for the classes; each class has a list of supply recommendations, and you are responsible for obtaining supplies
- Comprehensive art education; our focus is on giving you variety and teaching you many, many techniques that will spark your desire to explore independent learning
- Instructor feedback; our instructors delight in corresponding with you on their Instagram platforms, and any correspondence with them is independent from Kalli Camp Academy and of their own accord.