If you love the look of foil as I do, this class is sure to inspire you! Whether you want to add an elegant touch to personalize handmade cards, scrapbooks, journals, photos, gifts, home decor, and more, having the ability to foil your calligraphy is sure to be eye-catching to your recipients. This class will walk you through the steps of how to use the foil quill pen on various surfaces in several different projects. From cards to envelope addressing, to place cards and ribbon, I am excited about showing you how to add a personal touch with foil to your designs.
Members Only: Access the Class
• Foil Quill Pen - We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill Freestyle Pen Note: be sure to get the Foil Quill Pen, as there is a cutting machine attachment called Foil Quill, which is used in Cricut, Silhouette, and Brother cutting machines.
• Heat activated foil - We R Memory Keepers Heat Activated Foil Note: Be sure to get the heat-activated foil, as your design will not transfer on any other type of f oil.
• Washi tape - Washi tape set
• Card stock - 5x7 Card Stock smooth 65 lb. (need at least 2 sheets 5x7 smooth 65 lb.)
• Envelopes (at least two) - 5 x 7 envelopes
• Vellum (optional) - 50 sheets Canson pro
• Ribbon - satin ribbon
• Place Card
• Additional card stock to cut into a shape
• A heart-shaped cookie cutter (optional)
• Pencil - ticonderoga 12 pack
• Ruler - 12" clear ruler
• Envelope guidelines
• A portable USB charger (optional)
• Scissors (optional)
• Tape runner or adhesive (optional)
• Tracing paper (optional)
• Kneaded eraser (optional)
• Laser level - Johnson level and tool
Want to see our students homework? Search the hashtag #kcafoilquill on Instagram. Be sure to checkout #kallicampacademy for hundreds of posts from our student portfolio.
Instructor: Angenise Rawls
When you subscribe, we will send a link straight to your inbox. Each part of the series will have actionable advice to help you take the next best step in your calligraphy journey.