Learn how to put the fundamental strokes of off-hand flourishing and the basic elements for cartouches together to create your own feathers, off-hand flourishes, and cartouches with ease!
- Teardrop template
- 5 fundamental strokes for off-hand flourishing
- Basic elements for cartouches
- What to look for in your first cartouche
- Create a cartouche from start to finish
Want to join us for class? It's offered on-demand and available now for all Tier 2 students. Some classes are also available to Tier 1 students. Click here to see the Tier 1 Class Listing.
Enroll in Tier 2 Now
- a regular pencil
- a white pencil
- straight pen holder or an oblique pen
- relatively flexible nib (ex: Leonardt Principal EF nib, Hunt 101, Gillott 303)
- a white or black sheet of paper
- chalk or watercolor or colored pencils (2 shades of green, purple, and a few other colors)
- printed sheet of the large...