After joining in on this class, you’ll be well equipped to tackle ornaments for your own personal enjoyment, a sweet personalized gift, or even for your business needs!
- Materials needed for a successful ornament personalization
- Tips for writing on glass, acrylic, and wood ornaments
- Ideas for different types of ornaments and their wording.
Want to join us for class? It's offered on-demand and now available to enrolled students. Enjoy this video and printable worksheets today!
Wood Slice Ornament:
- Wood slice with hole drilled (I purchase mine from Hobby Lobby but Amazon and many DIY/craft stores carry them)
- Craft paint
- Paint Pen (Sharpie, Posca, or Sakura Pen Touch all work well)
- 4" round acrylic circle with hole drilled in top (can be any piece of acrylic in any size or shape)
- Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Pens
Classic Glass (or Plastic) Ornament:
- Glass or plastic ball ornament